[Kde-bindings] QtRuby setValidator

IMOBACH GONZALEZ SOSA imobachgs at step.es
Thu Mar 25 10:52:45 UTC 2004

Hi all,

first of all, sorry: I have to do a newbie question ;)

I'm trying to use the QValidator class and I've found a little trouble: I
don't know how to use it :-P

Here is my code:

 @lineEdit.setValidator(Qt::QDoubleValidator.new(@lineEdit))

Noneless to say that lineEdit is an LineEdit instance (right, this is another
question[1]). This code throws me an error:

	unresolved method call (ArgumentError)

I've tried passing the two arguments to QDoubleValidator constructor, but it
didn't work.

Anybody could help me, please?

Thanks in advance.

[1] The other question is: I'm using rbuic to generate the ruby code for the
interface, and it use Qt::LineEdit instead Qt:QLineEdit. Is it right?

PD: Alex, Richard: thank you for your previous answers... rbqtapi is just I
needed.

--
Imobach González Sosa
imobachgs at step.es