[Kde-bindings] Re: py(Qt|KDE) and KDE CVS

Marcus mathpup at mylinuxisp.com
Mon Mar 22 22:22:36 UTC 2004

Similarly, I haven't been able to add some methods to Qt# because QtC in CVS
doesn't support some of the functions. :-)

We should have a replacement that generates something equivalent to QtC soon,
and it will use the same API as Qt# so that we don't have to worry about
things getting out of sync.

When I tried to generate QtC a long time ago using Kalyptus, the results
required a tremendous amount of hand-editing. Is that still the case, or has
the C module for Kalyptus gotten to the point where it can generate
compilable code?