[Kde-bindings] Qt vs Windows Icons

Martin Welch martin at welch.eclipse.co.uk
Tue Jun 29 21:31:27 UTC 2004

Ahhh. There's a 'qtsharp' and a 'qtcsharp' module on SF. That's a bit too
subtle for me :) Anyway, I've got the binge code now...

>>I am writing up a quick doc for howto generate, build and test
>>and I'll have that for you soon.

Fantastic. Thanks.

I've started to look through the code -- GlueStick.cs fascinated me for some
reason -- but I'll await your howto before I go any further.

Thanks again.

Martin