[Kde-bindings] Qt vs Windows Icons

Adam Treat manyoso at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 29 20:16:50 UTC 2004

Binge is located in the HEAD version of module 'qtsharp' under
qtsharp/src/binge .. the bindings it generates can be found in:
'newlibqtsharp', 'newbindings' and the examples in... you guessed it,
'newexamples/samples' hehe

Looky here:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/qtcsharp/qtsharp/src/binge/

I am writing up a quick doc for howto generate, build and test and I'll have
that for you soon.