[Kde-bindings] Python bindings: PyQt and PyKDE

Simon Edwards simon at simonzone.com
Fri Jun 18 16:00:37 UTC 2004

On Friday 18 June 2004 17:43, Dominique Devriese wrote:
> (CC'ing kde-bindings, you seem to have accidentally removed the cc )
You too.

> I see.  I'm personally no big fan of keeping copy's of third party
> code in KDE CVS.  Do you think there's any chance upstream would move
> to KDE CVS ?

pyqt => no, pykde => maybe but not likely.

> And btw, this does mean that you'll be maintaining the copy in KDE
> CVS, right ?  I mean updating it when necessary, making sure it builds
> etc.

That's the idea.

> >> Is there still some development happening on the upstream of this
> >> project ?
> > Definately yes. (loopt als een trein).
> Cool.  (didn't know you spoke dutch btw :) )

I was just guessing from your name that you would. ;-) BTW, most of the Dutch
kde'ers are on #kde-nl. I'm usually lurking there too.

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | Guarddog Firewall
simon at simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/