[Kde-bindings] compile problem in smoke/kde

Richard Dale Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Thu Jul 22 14:24:52 UTC 2004

On Thursday 22 July 2004 15:05, Dominique Devriese wrote:
> The header is there on my system as well, containing the enum
> definition, but it is not included in the generated x_7.cpp file.
> Note that I'm still building against KDE 3.2, due to not having 3.3
> packages yet... Any idea about a fix ?
Ah, I see - I was assuming you were testing the 3.3 beta 2. I'm confused now.
I've looked at the KDE 3.2.2 headers and see that there were actually two
http.h headers then. So I think I'm talking rubbish complaining about any
'late change' not reported on the kde-core-devel list.

Are you using the 3.2 version of kalyptus or the one in the HEAD? I don't know
if anything has changed.