[Kde-bindings] Re: Reverted change to inner loop arg match code

Alexander Kellett lypanov at kde.org
Wed Jan 28 13:15:31 UTC 2004

On Wed, Jan 28, 2004 at 12:58:58PM +0000, Richard Dale wrote:
> Oh dear, this looks more like a problem with the Smoke runtime to me. If there
> are two versions of a method which only differ by constness, then it should
> leave one of them out. I can't see any value in having both in there, for
> either Perl or Ruby.

agreed, it should just prefer the const version.
main reason i didn't tackle the problem yet is that
i was fearful of it being the runtime ;-)

thx for looking into it!,
Alex

--
When women love us, they forgive us everything, even our crimes; when they do
not love us, they give us credit for nothing, not even our virtues.