[Kde-bindings] RubberDoc 0.000001

Richard Dale Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Mon Jan 19 09:43:09 UTC 2004

On Monday 19 January 2004 00:53, Alexander Kellett wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 18, 2004 at 12:01:11PM +0000, Richard Dale wrote:
> > On Sunday 18 January 2004 03:53, Alexander Kellett wrote:
> > > maybe someone is interesting in a screenie of
> > > this RubberDoc thing i'm working on:
> > >
> > > http://lyp.xs4all.nl:8080/xml/development/bindings.xml
> >
> > I can't get this link to work. Like the name though..
>
> can you retry? ;-)
Yes, all ok now, apart from the yellow highlights a bit wonky. Is that RDOC
rendered as html?

> i've just moved my examples out of kde cvs and
> into a local arch repo that my webpage mirrors.
>
> the politics involved with kde development is
> getting quite annoying now - dirk moaned at my
> creating the examples branch, even though coolo
> would have moaned if i had not done so....
>
> bummer. but. whatever...
Oh well, I'd quite like to try the examples, add fixes etc, which isn't so
easy when things are all over the place. Surely we can start working normally
in the kdebindings HEAD again shortly?

The main thing is you managed to get it into the HEAD before the release, so
the source will be in KDE 3.2 even if not built by default. So we have a
bridgehead for the 3.2.1 release, when we can update the sources and add all
the examples. Otherwise, I think we would have had to have waited 6 months or
so for 3.3, and we might as well have put the whole thing on rubyforge.