[Kde-bindings] The code!

Ashley Winters jahqueel at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 7 04:30:53 UTC 2003

Okay, new version.

Fixed in this release:

* Virtual functions are declared according to spec. Virtual methods
inherited from parent classes are indicated with origin="QBase" instead
of whatever I originally proposed

* Fields work. Member variables and static variables in a class are now
output as field tags.

* Works better. Every class I've thrown at it works beautifully.
QString, template classes, deeply nested virtual hierarchies. I can't
find anything wrong.

* Enums work better. Previously, it was only printing out enums
actually used at arguments to a function. Now it prints out all enums.

Missing features:

* Signal/slot tags. I need to integrate slotnames.cpp into the xml
generator.

Give it a try. See if there's a class it doesn't work right on. I've
been throwing lots of classes at it... The fact that QString and
QPointArray (aka. QMemArray<QPoint>) will be fully available to the C
binding scares me! :)

Ashley Winters