[Kde-bindings] The code!

Adam Treat manyoso at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 6 07:30:13 UTC 2003

Hi Ashley,

Good News!  It looks like your generator is coming along nicely :)  Marcus is
doing a C# version of your generator at the moment and I hope the two of you
can agree upon a common DTD.  It already looks like we are 90% there.  I
think you are missing a few things that we require though.  The Type
parameter in your XML is fully decorated and does not have the PassBy
attribute.  I think this will be required for us, but perhaps it can be
processed in Binge and turned into what we need.  Marcus is the man as far as
our DTD and generator, so I hope you two can figure any remaining
incompatibilities out.

Cheers,

Adam