[Kde-bindings] A sample of our subset of QtC

Adam Treat manyoso at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 14 00:53:27 UTC 2003

On Sunday 12 January 2003 12:25 am, Richard Dale wrote:
> On Saturday 11 January 2003 1:44 pm, Adam Treat wrote:
> > Another advantage is to get rid of the Hashtable and all the overhead
> > that implies.
>
> How will you keep track of C++ -> C# mappings where the C++ instance was
> created in C++ code and wouldn't be an instance of a *Glue class?

If the C++ class has not been wrapped then it will be an instance of the real
Qt class and not a Glue object for one.  And the other way we could know is
the managedObject ptr has not been set.  I don't have a working example of
this though.  I do have a working example of the C++ glue class calling a C#
method and automatically marshalling the ptr to a C# object.