[Kde-bindings] A sample of our subset of QtC

Germain Garand germain at ebooksfrance.com
Sun Jan 12 05:10:28 UTC 2003

Le Samedi 11 Janvier 2003 19:48, Ashley Winters a écrit :
> --- Richard Dale <Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> > On Friday 10 January 2003 8:20 pm, Adam Treat wrote:
> > I don't convert any of the methods
> > with HANDLE
> > and 'Display *' types because they're X11 specific, and I'm only
> > interested
> > in a cross platform api (in java anyway).
>
> Makes sense. I wonder if you could... arrange for the ISXXX OS macros
> to all be undefined when you drive the headers through -fdump-t-u, so
> no platform-specific functions are included.

a trivial solution could be to make a filtered copy of the headers in a temp
dir, and feed that into gcc...

Attached is a diff of my preprocessor code for kalyptus ; its complete,
recursive, etc. - except for function-like macros... you can define whatever
symbols you need at startup and choose those that you want read-only...

I can turn that into a script that would do the above, unless there is a
simple gcc command line solution