[Kde-bindings] next parser draft

Marcus mathpup at mylinuxisp.com
Sat Jan 11 01:08:42 UTC 2003

The parser that we have been using to create the XML file for the next
generation of Qt# seems to be reaching the limits of stability. There are
some files that it does not handle very well at all. Although the parser
could be patched up to handle things better, I think it really needs a
fundamental redesign. The problem is that that would require more effort than
using the work that Ashley has done.

I'm attaching the DTD we are using for reference.