[Kde-bindings] builddir != sourcedir fixes

Richard Dale Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Sun Dec 28 12:04:48 UTC 2003

On Sunday 28 December 2003 11:43, Alexander Kellett wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 28, 2003 at 10:49:21AM +0000, Richard Dale wrote:
> > Thats good, thanks. There is a problem in that the most recent qtruby
> > project is in kdebindings branch called 'korundum', and we will need to
> > be very careful not to get messed up trying to keep the versions in step.
> > I'll promote your ruby changes to qtruby in korundum when you've added
> > them to HEAD.
>
> richard (dale), i see no real reason to keep it in the branch actually.
> so. should i merge it into head? the build system in the branch
> is now highly kde-ized so i think it should probably be merged...
>
> any thoughts? suppose i'll have to ask coolo...
Yes, the code that is there is perfectly useful even if it isn't quite
finished, it only needs a few more marshallers and dcop support - just a day
or two really. I've been too busy with the java bindings recently, but now
I've pretty much done with that  I'd much prefer it in HEAD as it's a lot
easier for people to help out, so we can get api feedback/code samples/test
code etc