[Kde-bindings] builddir != sourcedir fixes

Alexander Kellett lypanov at kde.org
Sun Dec 28 11:45:28 UTC 2003

[resend with proper address, not sure how the ml is setup...]

On Sun, Dec 28, 2003 at 10:49:21AM +0000, Richard Dale wrote:
> Thats good, thanks. There is a problem in that the most recent qtruby project
> is in kdebindings branch called 'korundum', and we will need to be very
> careful not to get messed up trying to keep the versions in step. I'll
> promote your ruby changes to qtruby in korundum when you've added them to
> HEAD.

richard (dale), i see no real reason to keep it in the branch actually.
so. should i merge it into head? the build system in the branch
is now highly kde-ized so i think it should probably be merged...

any thoughts? suppose i'll have to ask coolo...

Alex