[Kde-bindings] permanent URIs

Germain Garand germain at ebooksfrance.org
Wed Dec 10 22:20:59 UTC 2003

Le Mercredi 10 Décembre 2003 03:02, Ashley Winters a écrit :

> That concludes today's RDF exposition. Is my idea of rdf.kde.org too
> much? Would it be worth proposing once I come up with some
> library-specific XML files and a version of smoke to use them? :)

That sounds like a good choice to me. Eventually, you'll need to discuss it on
kde-core-devel, since that's something very involving for the whole KDE
project.
The prospect of having documentation mapped to those, and such a thorough
formal description of the API is exciting... it goes far beyond mere bindings
concerns :-)
Also, I'm a bit worried about the timing of your proposal... people are
already entrenched in "freeze mode", and by christmas, the mailing lists will
probably look like a mornfull desert. Maybe posting an introduction to your
work (to kde-core) a tad before could help to open up the minds?