[Kde-bindings] Readable GCC dump parser

Ashley Winters jahqueel at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 6 05:45:06 UTC 2003

--- Ashley Winters <jahqueel at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > I want to split Smoke into 2 pieces, effectively into Smoke and a
> > > Mirror.
> > Good name! Light bouncing off a mirror is like a message being
> > redirected by a
> > proxy instance. Don't know what it stands for though - so many
> R's..
> > 'Message
> > Invocation Redirection..' um er..
>
> That is alot of R's. I need a dictionary for that one.

Found one. I looked over mdupont's website and found these apropos
buzzwords.

Massively Introspective Reified RDF Ontological Reflection

get out your OED for that one, folks. Google, too.

It actually has a meaning, of sorts. However, my thoughts on such a
meaning would requires a few-thousand-word essay with many hyperlinks.

The ordering of the R's can be changed. In fact, reified could be
replaced since I can easily argue that I'm not dealing with anything
particularly abstract. It made a more impressive buzzword, though.

Ashley Winters