[Kde-bindings] Readable GCC dump parser

Richard Dale Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Mon Aug 4 10:57:54 UTC 2003

On Monday 04 August 2003 09:53, Ashley Winters wrote:
> Not to mention the Ruby binding coverage on The Dot... People are now
> clamboring for an object pascal binding? Really? Is anyone gonna
> volunteer for that one? :)
Well, one of my favourite films is 'Night of the Living Dead', and a long time
ago I enjoyed working on COBOL->COBOL source converters and the like ;). But
really I think object pascal in 2003 is just a bit too much nylon shirt,
microsoft software taste area! The problem I had when I last discussed this
was that the pascal dialect used by Kylix isn't the same dialect as the free
pascal compiler has.