[Kde-bindings] Readable GCC dump parser

Ashley Winters jahqueel at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 3 20:03:57 UTC 2003

--- Ashley Winters <jahqueel at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Okay, every thing will have a URL which uniquely identifies it. For
> example, QWidget::resize(int, int) will be:
>
> http://trolltech.com/api/qt/method/QWidget/resize?int%2cint

I love responding to myself. Okay, I've been reminded that KDE's doc
system isn't going to like me using http:// for that, and I want these
URIs to be used for documentation! So, change http:// to mirror://

mirror://trolltech.com/api/qt/method/QWidget/resize?int%2cint

I want source-code browsers and debuggers and whatever else there is to
be able to link to documentation through the URIs being used to access
the Mirror functions. Since every function has a unique URI, it should
be able to pull up the docs for that specific function, right?

Also, I meant URI in every place I said URL. :)

Ashley Winters