Elisa 0.4.0

Matthieu Gallien gallien.matthieu at gmail.com
Thu May 23 12:56:16 BST 2019

--- Description ---

Elisa is a music player developed by the KDE community that strives to be
simple and nice to use. We also recognize that we need a flexible product to
account for the different workflows and use-cases of our users.

We focus on a very good integration with the Plasma desktop of the KDE
community without compromising the support for other platforms (other Linux
desktop environments, Windows and Android).

We are creating a reliable product that is a joy to use and respects our users
privacy. As such, we will prefer to support online services where users are in
control of their data.

Elisa v0.4.0 is the first stable release from the 0.4 branch. Bugfix releases
will happen also from this branch.

Download available at:
https://download.kde.org/stable/elisa/0.4.0/elisa-0.4.0.tar.xz

GPG signature:
https://download.kde.org/stable/elisa/0.4.0/elisa-0.4.0.tar.xz.sig

Public key: Fingerprint=267B F70F 7905 C272 3B02  4326 7D0F 74F0 5C22 F553
(Matthieu Gallien)

--- Links ---

Websites:
* https://community.kde.org/Elisa