KDevelop 5.2.2 & 5.2.3 released

Kevin Funk kfunk at kde.org
Tue May 22 07:59:39 UTC 2018

Hey there,

KDevelop 5.2.2 & 5.2.3 are out with a list of issues fixed over 5.2.1, read
more here:
  https://www.kdevelop.org/news/kdevelop-522-and-523-released

Note: 5.2.2 was tagged 6 weeks ago, but we never managed to release it because
we did not have the patience to fix the Windows installers in time due to a
broken CI. Windows installers are provided for 5.2.3 again

So for packagers: Mentally skip 5.2.2, please package 5.2.3 instead.

Windows installers, Linux AppImage and source code are available from
our download page:
  https://www.kdevelop.org/download

Greetings,
Sven & Kevin