kdevelop-pg-qt 2.1.0 released
kfunk at kde.org
Thu Jul 27 09:33:09 UTC 2017
kdevelop-pg-qt (the parser generator) version 2.1.0 was just released.
The most interesting changes are a couple of compiles fixes. And the internal
copy of Astyle was updated to the latest 1.x release.
Distro packagers: An upgrade from 2.0.0 is encouraged.
Detailed change log:
- DebugVisitor: catch and show invalid token indizes.
(commit. code review D6013)
- Update to Astyle 1.24 (latest 1.x release).
(commit. code review D5326)
- Add asserts to some TokenStreamBase methods, protect against out-of-bounds.
(commit. code review D6012)
- Fix compile warnings with clang.
(commit. code review D5125)
- Fix yymore_used_but_not_detected undefined issue.
(commit. code review #129766. fixes bug #374523)
Kevin Funk | kfunk at kde.org | http://kfunk.org
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 163 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
More information about the Kde-announce-apps