KPMcore 3.0.2, KDE Partition Manager 3.0.1

Andrius Štikonas andrius at stikonas.eu
Fri Jan 6 16:44:47 UTC 2017

Hello,

KPMcore 3.0.2 was just released with some "used space" fixes that are essential
for Calamares.

http://download.kde.org/stable/kpmcore/3.0.2/src/

KDE Partition Manager 3.0.1 is also almost ready. However, I'm still waiting
for sysadmins to upload the tarball.
http://download.kde.org/stable/partitionmanager/3.0.1/src/
This version brings a fix to desktop file to avoid broken theme when sudo is
used.

There are temporary links if you want to get KPM 3.0.1 as soon as possible:
https://stikonas.eu/files/kpm/partitionmanager-3.0.1.tar.xz
https://stikonas.eu/files/kpm/partitionmanager-3.0.1.tar.xz.sig

Andrius

--
I encourage the use of end to end email encryption

GPG key:   https://stikonas.eu/andrius.asc
Fingerprint:  1EE5 A320 5904 BAA2 B88C 0A9D 24FD 3194 0095 C0E1