Announcement: QuteCom 2.2.1

Dave Neary dneary at free.fr
Mon Jun 27 11:25:05 CEST 2011

Announcing QuteCom 2.2.1
========================

QuteCom 2.2.1 is now available for download from http://www.qutecom.org

This release is a bug-fix release of the 2.2 branch. It will be the last
release on this branch, as we prepare for the QuteCom 3.0 release later
this year.

This release contains a number of important bug fixes which improve the
application's stability. We recommend that all QuteCom users upgrade to
this release.

What is QuteCom?
----------------

QuteCom is a complete application for Communication over IP, including
instant messaging, voice and video telephony. QuteCom uses the standard
SIP protocol and supports all common audio codecs for VoIP. QuteCom is
Free Software, released under the terms of the GNU General Public Licence.

You can find more information about QuteCom, and the QuteCom community
at http://www.qutecom.org

Downloads
---------

You can download QuteCom directly by following these links:

Source: http://trac.qutecom.org/downloads/qutecom-2.2.1.tar.gz
Windows: http://trac.qutecom.org/downloads/QuteCom-2.2.1-setup-release.exe
Mac: http://trac.qutecom.org/downloads/QuteCom-2.2.1.dmg

Thanks!