Krusader 2.4.0-beta1 "Migration" released!

Dirk Eschler eschler at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 15:07:32 CEST 2011

Krusader-2.4.0-beta1 "Migration"
================================
We are pleased to announce a new version of the Krusader file manager. Besides
the usual bugfixes it also includes a bunch a new features.

With this release we finally enter a feature and string freeze. We ask you to
provide bug reports, feedback and patches to make the upcoming stable as solid
as possible.

The highlights of this release are:

- Configureable panel layout
- Support for xz archives
- Unselection of files before copy/move
- A saveable and restoreable history
- Improved moving and dragging of tabs

Read SVNNEWS for detailed information about the new features and the INSTALL
file for installation instructions.

Notice: if you've got bugs to report, please do so using KDE's bugtracker
        (bugs.kde.org).

            as always, enjoy
                 Krusader Krew.

                      http://www.krusader.org