kio-magnet 0.1

The shizzle my nizzle Why do you need that? ch_weil at web.de
Sat Jan 1 18:46:28 CET 2011

Name: kio-magnet
Version: 0.1
Type: KDE Networking Tool
Depend: KDE 4.x
License: GPL
Homepage: whilos.blogsite.org
More Info:
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=136909

 This input module (ioslave) allows you to load
files from bittorrent the same way that http or
file would allow you. For example it allows you to
load HTML-5 video transparently from bittorrent
and still have a sane fallback for non-supporting
browsers or it allows you to browse a wikileaks
mirror in any KDE browser with cross-linking to
http in any way you like to.

It uses KTorrent \\\\\\\'s very sophisticated
DBus-interface. Have a look at my blog  to watch a
screencast and get packages from my ppa:
http://whilos.blogsite.org/?p=157

JOB RECOMMENDATION:

more jobs: http://KDE-Apps.org/jobs/