Impulse Applet (Audio Visualization) 0.0.1

yuichi nishiwaki ffiannkks at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 21:52:15 CEST 2010

Name: Impulse Applet (Audio Visualization)
Version: 0.0.1
Type: Amarok Applet
Depend: KDE 4.x
License: GPL
Homepage: http://twitter.com/wasabiz
More Info:
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=127657

 Impulse is the first Amarok Visualization Applet!
Impulse allows you to see audio spectrum in
context view.

This applet is base on Impulse Screenlets.Thanks
to Impulse Screenlets Developers, I could release
this applet

[b]Depends on[/b]
libpulse (=PulseAudio. You have to use PulseAudio
to use this applet)
libfftw3

Yes, it is same as Impulse Screenlets :)
You also need these header files
([packagename]-dev in Ubuntu) when you compile
this.

[b]Installation[/b]

Currently, the way to get this applet work is the
only one: to compile from source.

You may know how to compile Amarok from source, so
I explain about core.
If you don\\\\\\\'t, read this
[url]http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Compiling:2.0[/url]

When you download and extract this applet, you
should find impulse folder.Please move this folder
into Amarok source:
\\\\\\\"amarok-[version]/src/context/applet/\\\\\\\".

And open
\\\\\\\"amarok-[version]/src/context/applet/CMakeLists.txt\\\\\\\"
and add a new line:\\\\\\\"add_subdirectory(
impulse )\\\\\\\".

Then, compile Amarok.
After compiling and installing, You may find
Impulse in applet selector(I don\\\\\\\'t know
real name :p)

Enjoy impulse! :)

JOB RECOMMENDATION:
------
Developer mobile Applikationen iPhone OS in
Stuttgart (w/m) - Spreed - vollzeit
 http://KDE-Apps.org/jobs/?id=347301
------
Software Developer (PHP) - h i v e 01 gmbh - full
time employee
 http://KDE-Apps.org/jobs/?id=333915

more jobs: http://KDE-Apps.org/jobs/