Yakuake 2.9.7 released

Eike Hein hein at kde.org
Sat Jul 17 09:03:04 CEST 2010

--- Description ---

Yakuake is a drop-down terminal emulator based on the KDE Platform, in
particular KDE's Konsole technology.

--- Release Notes ---

Yakuake 2.9.7 is a maintenance release that includes a numer of bug
fixes and behavioral improvements that have accumulated since the last
version, notably to the tab bar, but also to multi-screen support and
skin handling. On KDE 4.4 and higher a Plasma/fd.o notification is now
used in place of the old KDE 3-style popup, and locked sessions now
display an appropriate icon on their tabs (the image used can be speci-
fied and positioned by the skin author).

As a closing note, I much apologize for the lack of updates over the
last year - things have been busy for me on a couple of other fronts. I
promise to try and avoid another dry spell of such magnitude; let this
release be a signal of me easing back into things. Indeed I have a num-
ber of unfinished new features sitting around just begging to finally
be dusted off and completed.

Full changelog available at:

Download available at:
http://developer.berlios.de/project/showfiles.php?group_id=7376