AlbumFilter 0.1

thomas coopman thomas.coopman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 15:57:32 CEST 2010

Name: AlbumFilter
Version: 0.1
Type: Amarok 2.0 Script
Depend:
License: GPL
Homepage: http://gitorious.org/amarokalbumfilter
More Info:
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=122769

 This Amarok script replaces all songs in the
playlist with their albums.
Duplicates are removed (So the same album should
never be added twice).

I\\\'ve created this because I love to listen to
full albums but many options in amarok don’t
work with albums. For example the new Automated
Playlist Generator. Now I can invoke APG first and
then my script to get a random distribution of
albums.
An other use case is when you search your
collection and the result doesn’t match full
albums. Then you can drag the result to your
playlist and then invoke my script.

To test this, add some songs to your playlist and
then invoke this script from the tools menu in
amarok.

JOB RECOMMENDATION:
------
Praktikant Programmierung/Marketing
openDesktop.org - h i v e 01 gmbh - trainee
 http://KDE-Apps.org/jobs/?id=109
------
Praktikant Events/Business/Communication KDE e.V -
KDE e.V. - praktikum
 http://KDE-Apps.org/jobs/?id=74843

more jobs: http://KDE-Apps.org/jobs/