kbluetooth 0.4beta1

Alex Fiestas alex at eyeos.org
Thu Sep 17 01:19:40 CEST 2009

Name: kbluetooth
Version: 0.4beta1
Type: KDE Hardware Utility
Depend: KDE 4.x
License: GPL
Homepage:

 KBluetooth is a program which aims to provide a
complete application for the usage of bluetooth
within KDE.

This is a continuation of kde-bluetooth, but with
a very different philosophy, we\'re going to focus
first in the user needs, which means implement
everything that a bluetooth application should
have.

Once we have it finished and the user has almost
all his needs fulfilled, we\'ll change our focus
to develop/improve the current KDE bluetooth
support, so a lot of solid movement is expected.

JOB RECOMMENDATION:
------
Trainee Software Entwicklung openDesktop.org - h i
v e 01 gmbh - trainee
 http://www.KDE-Apps.org/jobs/?id=370
------
Junior Software Engineer in Stuttgart (w/m) -
softSCIENCE GmbH - vollzeit
 http://www.KDE-Apps.org/jobs/?id=61

more jobs: http://www.KDE-Apps.org/jobs/