Start KeyJNote presentation 0.1

paolo crosetto paolo.crosetto at unito.it
Mon Nov 24 16:32:14 CET 2008

Name: Start KeyJNote presentation
Version: 0.1
Type: KDE Service Menu
Depend: KDE 3.x
License: GPL
Homepage:

 A _very_ simple 10-lines servicemenu to quickly
open a .pdf file with the KeyJNote (now renamed as
Impress!ve) OpenGL presentation engine.

Basically, I wrote it to avoid opening a konsole
every time I wanted to launch a rpesentation - I
always have them passed through KeyJNote to get
that \"wow\" sensation from the audience :)

You need KeyJNote (Impress!ve) installed on your
system.

Look for KeyJnote info and binaries here:
http://impressive.sourceforge.net/

The servicemenu works in konqueror, KDE3.x; it is
already translated in Italian, French, Spanish
(the languages I know).

Change it as you wish.