Kommand Center 0.9

Shaun Marolf shaun.marolf at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 02:29:18 CEST 2008

Name: Kommand Center
Version: 0.9
Type: KDE Kommander Script
Depend:
License: GPL
Homepage:

 Based om Klikit Linux Kommand Center by
sqlpython.

Removed Klikit Linux branding and added more tabs
and buttons.

Believe I better organized the KCM access and
locations under the tabs.

I believe that this is a better alternative as a
Kcontrol replacement layout than system-config.
Though it needs a lot more work and it should be
made into a full blown stand alone program.

Right now just doing layout work to get a better
idea of how to make it work better.

The interface is rather stupid so it shows access
to KCMs you may not have.

Like I said its a start and sqlpython did a great
job in starting this project.