[Kde-announce-apps] KDE Internet sharing guide 0.0

Gustav Widmark znurrish at yahoo.se
Sat Feb 24 22:28:14 CET 2007

Name: KDE Internet sharing guide
Version: 0.0
Type: Kommander Script
Depend:

 Ok. I was on a LAN and I needed to share my
internet connection because we didnt have any
router.

I found this to be quite difficult, but after some
searching on internet I found a very good guide
for making this work.

Now, i've made a WindowsXP like internet
connection sharing guide for all who wants to
share their internet connection easy and fast.

to use:

copy the tar.gz file content into /usr/bin and
then run:

kdeinternetshare.sh - English
kdeinternetshare_swe.sh - Swedish

This is only a quite simple guide so suggestions
and improvments are welcome,

Changelog: