KFootStats 1.0.0

Romain COUILLET sirromanov at altern.org
Sat Apr 28 11:14:13 CEST 2007

Name: KFootStats
Version: 1.0.0
Type: Kommander Script
Depend: KDE 3.5.x

 This is a small (but useful) Kommander script
which allows one to display instantly rankings and
on-live scores from European SOCCER championships.

To install it:
-------------
- `classement' (ranking display) and `resultats'
(result display) executables must be copied to
anywhere it can be seen from your $PATH.
-then run `kmdr-executor foot.kmdr'

Dependencies:
------------
- `classement' and `resultats' of course!
- Python (2.3 should be enough) with HTML parser
libs.

FYI:
---
I also worked on an on-desktop display of LIVE
European Results based on Karamba, I guess I shall
release that also... I got fed up with using it
just for myself :-p

Changelog:
 This new version is less stupid than previous one
where it just dumped a HMTL page content. Now it
parses it "quite smoothly" with Python HTML
parsers. So no more characters bug.