[Kde-announce-apps] Kamefu 0.1

Michaël Larouche michael.larouche at kdemail.net
Mon May 8 03:45:38 CEST 2006

Name: Kamefu
Version: 0.1
Type: Arcade Game
Depend: KDE 3.5.x
License: GPL
Homepage: http://kamefu.pwsp.net

 Kamefu is a (old-school)game collection manager
and emulator frontend. Kamefu stand for "KDE All
Machine Emulator Frontend for UNIX", it is a pun
from another C++ SDL project I've done (Gamefu -
Gaming All Machine Emulator Frontend for UNIX).

Supported systems(as 0.1):
-NES (Nintendo Entertainment System)
-SNES (Super Nintendo Entertainment System)
-GB/GBC (Game Boy/Game Boy Color)
-GBA (Game Boy Advance)
-MAME (Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator)

REQUIREMENTS:
-Qt 3.3.x
-QtSQL with QSQLITE plugin
-KDE 3.5

NOTE: Use "Report Bug..." in Help to submit bugs
and wishes. We want to hear you :)

Source for 0.1 release can be found in KDE's SVN
at:
/branches/kamefu/0.1

Development in KDE's SVN happen in:
/trunk/playground/games/kamefu

IRC: irc.freenode.net #kamefu
MAIL: kemul-devel at lists.sourceforge.net

*** ANNOUNCEMENT ***
I'm looking for the following people:
-C++ Developers
-Packagers
-Artists (Icon, Sidebar design)
-Usability expert (UI design)
See my contact information in my user information:
http://www.kde-apps.org/usermanager/search.php?username=DarkShock

Changelog:
 Changes from 0.1:
-Update the filters after the collection building.
-Fix addition on ZIP file in the collection.
-Fix the desktop file to display correctly in
menu.

Changes for 0.1 release from 0.1-beta
-Batch update of ROM metainformation
-Filter behavior improvement

Features for 0.1 release
-Use Qt SQLite plug-in for database support
-Can filter collection based on System, Developer
and Country filter.
-Nice display on meta information in sidebar
-Edit metainformation.
-Delete and trash ROM files