[Kde-announce-apps] Kile 1.9.1 Released
jeroen at wijnhout.com
Sat Jun 24 11:32:21 CEST 2006
The first patch release of kile-1.9: kile-1.9.1 has been released.
Download it from
- Restore support for KDE 3.2.x.
- tex files starting with numbers can now also used for "Forward DVI".
- now we respect the default project location set by the user also in
- don't restore the line position if the file is already open. (#125175)
- honor users who want to cancel the close request to embedded parts.
- fix ViewBib, if we support $BIBINPUTS for compilation we should also do
viewing. We now also check in all paths in BIBINPUTS for an bib file.
- if "show labels" is disabled in structureview, we should nevertheless
for codecompl. and undefined ref.
- don't fake pressed buttons, now the log message button does not looked
when you start kile. (#124098)
- only add an trailing slash to the default project location if we need one.
- hide the latex menu when we don't have docs open.
- don't see unstarred env. as closing for starred. (#120509)
- we are now much more carefully if the autosaving has succeded. We now
we can't autosave and don't overwrite backups with empty backups.
- only use special double quotes if no slash is in front of the cursor.
- Add the possibility to use bullets in user tags via a new placeholder %B.
- Colour bullets so that they can be spotted easily.
- new cwl file for the textcomp and import package.
- we now highlight TODO, FIXME in comments. (only if they are not in
- added Readme.MacOSX
the Kile team
More information about the Kde-announce-apps