[Kde-announce-apps] KVideoEncoder 0.07-pre1
kvideoencoder at gmx.net
Wed Apr 12 00:35:55 CEST 2006
Type: Video Software
Depend: Qt 3.x
KVideoEncoder is a GUI for the mencoder;
my goal is to write a kind of TMPGEnc Clone for
linux with additional features.
For example, KVideoEncoder supports joining of two
or more videos and dvd-ripping.
KVideoEncoder-0.07rc1 oder the long road to
I've tried to integrate the autotools into
KVideoEncoder, but they are too complicated for
me. Therefore I improved my own configure script:
It now accepts --prefix, --with-qt-includes,
--with-qt-libs and other options.
Try the new version and tell me about the bugs you
- BUGFIX #17: If you encode a X(VCD), the bitrate
must be 1152 kbps.
- BUGFIX #14: Encoding of standard MPEGs is
- Now you can rip DVDs with subtitles
- New videofilter: Inverse telecine
- New videofilter: Software equalizer
- You can force KVideoEncoder to encode double
- Better buffer handling with MPEGS
- New name for DivX 4/5: DivX 5/XVID
- KDialog is now used
- Tools->Preferences for changing the devices and
the paths to the programs
- The final size of the video is now displayed
More information about the Kde-announce-apps