KDE is All About the Apps; Autumn 2021

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Mon Nov 22 00:57:50 GMT 2021

On Mon, Nov 15, 2021 at 6:01 PM Aleix Pol <aleixpol at kde.org> wrote:

> Hi,
> At the last goals sprint we discussed having another round of meetings
> to see how we have progressed since Akademy.
> https://www.proli.net/2021/08/07/kde-is-all-about-the-apps-an-akademy-2021-recap/
>
> To do so I'd suggest meeting by platforms and see what's the state of
> the topics we discussed at Akademy.
>
> Linux: https://framadate.org/3NOgc9PCQ9j4kGkm
> Android: https://framadate.org/RiGJHdcKyx1BJ2ff
> Windows: https://framadate.org/6VMz62bs4ee7MJpo
> Mac: https://framadate.org/f4q8T3UPhHncJFzu
>
> Feel free to register yourself to the meetings you would like to
> attend. If you think something is missing, feel free to reach out.
>
> Topics to discuss:
> - State of the CI, invent.kde.org
> - Adoption of the different apps
> - Make a living position for apps
> - Whatever we left TBD in the Akademy meeting

Hi everyone,

Let's do the following:
Windows - Wednesday 24th - 17:00
macOS - Thursday 25th - 17:00
Linux - Thursday 25th - 19:00

We can meet here:
https://meet.kde.org/b/ale-cgt-bbb

Only Volker reached out about Android, so will follow up with you on
#kde-android:kde.org and maybe we can see what conversation do we
actually need to have over there, maybe the week after.

Looking forward to talking to all of you!

Aleix