Minuet for Android release

Sandro Andrade sandroandrade at kde.org
Tue Aug 9 14:56:19 UTC 2016

Hi there,

We're currently doing the last polishments for Minuet Mobile, as part
of Ayush's GSoC project. The initial plan is make a first release
alongside with KDE Applications 16.08, on 18th August.

Could some of you explain what's the process to make it available at
KDE Community's Play Store account? Any specific issues/suggestion
(build modes, pkg signing, etc) we should double check before doing
that?

Minuet Mobile isn't using KF5 for now and we're wondering how
i18n/l10n is currently handled for Android applications. Any
particular advice regarding that?

Thanks,
--
Sandro