supplementary-reader: text reader script

Gustav Degreef gustav97 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 18:59:36 GMT 2022

Hello Forrest,

I'm very much interested in your script.  I do not know how to get the
software from git and I currently do not have the time to find a way to
run it and try it out.  There was a long discussion on the topic of text
readers on KDE not long ago.  This is the subject line:

"Is there a project that is jovie successor?"

Perhaps you might find it relevant.  Gustav