Is there a project that is jovie successor? (fwd)

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Mon Oct 25 20:04:45 BST 2021

Hi Gustav,

It seems you have some Qt 4 qmake instead of Qt 5 qmake just like this:

https://forum.qt.io/topic/34792/solved-unable-to-build-examples-app-on-mac-os-x-mavericks-qt-5-1-1/3

I'm not sure how opensuse packages qmake, but you likely need Qt5 headers
and libraries from some package. From reading this
https://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php/492450-Installed-Qt5-Creator-Qt5-Qmake-missing
you probably want libqt5-qtbase-devel  which will pull in the right thing.

BR,
Jeremy

P.S. Downloading opensuse 15.2 iso now to try to recreate in a vm here also.