Is there a project that is jovie successor? (fwd)

Gustav Degreef gustav97 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 13:20:43 BST 2021

I doubt that you can run Kmouth (or Jovie which is more mature) during
the installation because you do not have a functional KDE (unless using
a live CD/USB).  But even if you can run it, I think that it will be of
little help since I doubt much of the installation screen can be
selected and rad out.  That is where you need a screen reader.  As I
mentioned in the other thread, screen readers and "text readers" have
completely different use scenarios.  Gustav.