Accessibility with screen readers

Devin Prater d.prater at me.com
Wed Jan 22 01:29:46 GMT 2020

Hi all. I came across this article <https://blogs.fsfe.org/gladhorn/2018/10/14/screen-reader-accessibility-for-the-plasma-desktop/> last night, and decided to join this list. I’m curious as to how accessibility in KDE has come along since 2018? In the article, mentioned was “making Plasma a joy to use with a screen reader.” Having a desktop interface that is a joy to use is something I would give much for. I am not a developer, I’m more of a writer or proofreader, and can test software if needed and provide feedback and suggestions.

Thanks for any replies.