Help with KMag Pull Request

Renato Resende Ribeiro de Oliveira renatorro at comp.ufla.br
Tue Mar 12 11:46:29 GMT 2019

Hello everyone.

For a while I asked in the forums, bug trackers and here if someone
responsible for the KMag code could insert the "Top Screen Mode" (available
on KMag 3) again on the v4+ of the software.
Unfortunately this piece of code was lost during the past years (since KDE
4 release and KMag migration for that).

I just did a fork of the official repository and implemented the core of
this functionality on the current codebase.
I want to open a PR so that awesome functionality would be available again.
The problem is I don't know some parts of the KF5 behavior, like how to add
new icons, how to add an action to the menus, and so on.

Can anyone here help me to implement (or at least give me some guidance on
that matter) these final steps so I can open the PR on Phabricator?

My changes so far:
https://github.com/renatorroliveira/kmag/commit/e5e62671d7a7a4309e85da3216d5429c26e647a8

Any help would be very appreciated.
Cheers.