general accessibility question

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Fri Aug 2 17:17:37 BST 2019

Hello adri,

KDE for the most part is less accessible than gnome, but it's getting
better bit by bit. KDE does not have a separate screen reader, the
suggested screen reader for linux is orca no matter which desktop
environment you are using. Give it a try and feel free to report what you
find here, there are a couple of developers working on improving things all
the time.

Hope that helps,
Jeremy