pros and cons

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Sun Oct 14 06:29:01 BST 2018

=====
Of_Interest: With Thirty+ years  of service  to the  Unix  community.

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 09:37:20AM -0500, Daniel Crone wrote:
> Though I have never used k d e and have no idea what it is like, here is my reason I hope accessibility for this desktop gets where it should be.
> It is a good idea to have several accessible desktop choices around incase one is no longer workable one day.
> Gnome’s settings are hard to work for me.
> But to choose a wireless network is not easy in mate.
> Each desktop has its own good points.
> From anyone who has used k d e, what are its ways it is your desktop of choice?

	no pity, no "I'm So sorry". but it's  harder for me to see.  so
	it's (blah, blah, blah) etc.   I used to use kde because my
	volunteer system admin liked it best.  the gnome icons and using
	a script with

	echo and some accessibility setup help me to having the computer
	read to me.  ---i deserve a Swift kick  for losing the script.
	but that the cost of doing too many things that once.

	I'll call it a century there.

	1. Gnome
	2. kde
	3. patching C and othrt scripts together.

	---sorry I couldn't be of more help

                Thirty+ years of service to the Unix community.