Starting Orca in Plasma

Frederik Gladhorn gladhorn at kde.org
Thu Oct 11 15:40:34 BST 2018

On onsdag 10. oktober 2018 15.41.47 CEST Daniel Crone wrote:
> If I try that, how would I start orca, and what keyboard shortcuts should be
> known to get to programs, and to shutdown and things like that? Please to
> keep in mind I no nothing of k d e yet.

This is something for the mailing list so that we can have it documented for
all and so that we can help each other. I added the list to this mail.

Assuming you have Orca installed and managed to log in to a Plasma session,
the shortcut to get it running should be:
Win-Alt-S

Does anyone have success with that? Other methods?

Cheers,
Frederik