Status Accessibility Week 44

chrys chrys at linux-a11y.org
Mon Nov 5 20:21:06 GMT 2018

Howdy Federik, howdy list,

This is incredible awesome and exciting!!! We near an state for plasma
what is initially usable for blind people!
after finalizing my main menu stuff (what i hopefully will be able to do
this week after the last busy week). we have all very basic stuff in
place and can ask for first testers to try out KDE plasma.
I asked my friends from F123; they will do some advertising for our
stuff on there blog and will take a look at our work as soon its usable.

if all that stuff lands i will be able to install plasma on my
girlfriends laptop :). since i can jump in if issues are happening. but
she is a good tester ;).

really fun to see the fast progress here and the result is already amazing.

cheers chrys