Is there a project that is jovie successor?

Simion simion314 at gmail.com
Sat May 12 15:29:14 UTC 2018

Hi Jude, the problem is that you need some organization that can pay
some developers and a group of users that will provide feedback.  I have
eye sight problems so I use jovie all the time, also using it with 2
languages so I hit issues that some will not hit, why I was gone from
kde-accesibility for a while was that I was running a LTS version of
kubuntu and I could not afford to upgrade to kde5, now that I upgraded I
am hitting some issues so I want to fix them.

I also tested QtSpeech today, the example application is buggy and it
crashes so we will need to wait a while until QtSpeech will work on
linux(I can't contribute to that since I am not at that pro level of c++)

My opinion is that Jovie needs to be maintained until a better
application is created using the latest things.

Jude, if you are using Jovie and there is a bug or feature that you
need, let me know I can have a look at it.