Brokeeen KTTS

Bob Stia rnr at pasco.org
Thu Feb 22 17:53:57 UTC 2018

Hello
  KTTS is not working properly. A few months ago when something was
copied to it from the clipboard it was chopping words at the front and end of
sentences. Recently whole sentences were clipped off at the beginning of the
material copied on to the clipboard in the kttsmgr. I had to restart the
material in the kttsmgr in order to hear the entire text.  I am running open
SUSA 42.2 and KDE 3. I have been using linux for many years. ktts is vital to
me as I am legally blind and cannot read any text on my display. If anyone
can help me with this problem, I would greatly appreciate it.